Join the global community of 40,000+ professionals committed to building excellence in operations management.
APICS Members Benefits
- Receive member discounts on educational events and APICS certification.
- Members save up to 25 percent on APICS offerings.
- APICS student members save an additional $25 on APICS CPIM exams.
In addition, you gain access to a large body of APICS resources. To read about the full benefits of APICS membership, please visit Membership Benefits on the national APICS site.
Become an APICS Member
Yearly membership dues:
- San Gabriel Valley Chapter Membership: $50
- Professional Member: $150
- Academic Professional Member: $75
- Retired Member over 62: $100
- Student Member: $25
- Corporate – up to 25 members: $125 each
- Enterprise: Varies by number of members
A Professional Member for our chapter would submit an application with $150 + $50 = $200. (Professional member + San Gabriel Valley Chapter Membership.)
Send a check with your application or call the toll-free number on the application to use a credit card.
There are two ways to request a membership application: by submitting a printed application available online, or by contacting the APICS San Gabriel Valley Membership Director via email.
To download a membership application you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a membership application (PDF). The application has a toll-free number where you can apply with a credit card.
Mail completed application and check to:
APICS Membership Dues
Baltimore, MD 21275