Unical Headquarters, City of Industry, CA
This position uses, obtains, manipulates, analyses, and summarizes data and information and makes recommendations based on findings to stakeholders in Management, Sales, Operations, Planning, Procurement, IT and Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete time-sensitive ad hoc and ongoing complex analysis of data-heavy requirements across various parameters and information systems.
- Produce findings, impact summaries and recommendations based on business objectives and analysis results.
- Establish and continually enhance dashboards and analytics.
- Ensure data integrity and data cleanliness, working with stakeholders and support groups as needed.
- Create multi-year business cases including revenues, costs and net income.
- Create and maintain version-managed documentation related to processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed and enhanced.
- Actively pursue data/analytics improvements and enhancements in existing systems including ERP (Quantum), parts planning application (Servigistics), CRM (Salesforce), and MS SharePoint.
- Participate in meetings and own to conclusion specified tasks/developments as member of CRM development team and as backup to Salesforce Administrator
- Benchmark with other business analysts and users/community groups using applications-of-interest inside and outside of the aviation industry to identify and implement best-practices.
- Other activities and tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistical Analysis, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years directly relevant experience in a same or similar role.
- Advanced MSExcel skills including: Vlookup, Hlookup, Index data manipulation; Pivot table generation and manipulation; writing excel formulas; graphing; complex nesting formulas; VBA Macro coding.
- MS Access Skills including: Database table generation and connections; Form and reports creation.
- MS SQL/SQL/Oracle query writing.
- Business acumen and passion for solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Creative, process-oriented and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve objectives.
- Able to work multiple projects while being highly organized with close attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Able to work extended hours when necessary to meet critical deadlines.
- MBA or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, or Mathematics discipline.
- Code writing (e.g. Basic, C, Java, Apex).
- Experience as application administrator, Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Developer.
- Experience with supply chain systems.
- Experience with ERP systems/ order management systems.
- Experience in lean/continuous improvement programs.
Vice President – Business Solutions & Technology